See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 16, 2012

Officially one month until I move in to college!  To celebrate, I received some checks in the mail!  I got this really cool package/envelope thing when I went to get the mail this morning and it was urging me to open because of "time sensitive information" so I did and I got this really weird cardboard thing and my free check book I got for opening a bank account with the bank at Iowa!  Yay!!  I was so excited!!  I feel so old now!!  It has my name and everything!!!!!  The weird cardboard thing ended up being some random box that I could make to hold check crap in but it doesn't really work....Another thing that happened in our mail today was this piece of wonderful:


Hahahahah wth?  It was for Dad so, sadly, I wasn't invited!  Other than that, I woke up this morning and had to schedule a chiro appointment by calling them, and for those that don't know...I have severe phone anxiety.  I hate calling people but I did it!!!  So I went to the chiro and then went to the post office because Mom needed stamps so I got her cute Disney stamps which are AWESOME!!  She told me to get something cute so I did!  The guy first asked if American flags were okay but I said no hahaha :)  Then I just spent the rest of the day reading/doing homework and it was pretty nice!  I finished reading the book I was reading.  Yay!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sad that you are leaving soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :( We haven't done our summer things!

      Delete
  2. I don't know why I didn't say this the first time I commented but I also have phone anxiety!! That is why I'm happy that email is in my life.... a lot of times I can just email what I was going to call about!

    ReplyDelete