See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 8, 2012

I washed my car today!!!  Dad woke me up at 8:30ish this morning to eat breakfast so I did and then I went back to my room and slept some more until 10ish!!  It was great!  I barely remember breakfast because I was pretty much still asleep hahaha :)  After I woke up, Dad was in the garage cleaning one of our cars and I decided to sit out in the pool and read.  Shortly thereafter, Mom started eating lunch so I joined her and Dad and then we decided to wash my car!!  We also waxed it and I vacuumed out the inside and glass plused the windows and now it's so smooth and shiny and it looks almost brand new except for the fact that it's 15 years old.  After my car, Mom and Dad washed another one of our cars and then they washed Kelley's car while I did some homework and floated in the pool while simultaneously getting bit/stung but something in the pool.  We ate dinner and then I went to the train station to pick Kelley up from her Chicago trip.  Then we went to Walmart and did some random shopping and then went home!  That's pretty much all that happened today!

No comments:

Post a Comment