See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 15, 2012

Almost a month until I move into college!  Oh my God!  I'm gonna hyperventilate.  Today I woke up at 10 and Mom made pancakes at that time hahaha so it was a pancake brunch.  After that, I spent the morning writing my speech and around 1 I decided to go chillax in my pool.  I got hungry and went inside to get something to eat and noticed that Kelley was home from work.  Her manager lady has sheepies at her house and she said we could stop by on Sundays to see the sheepies so Kelley asked if I wanted to go today.  When I was done eating lunch and Kelley was done chatting Justin, we left!  It was a super hot car ride because Kelley's air doesn't work and it is once again hot out.  I was drenched from just sitting in a car.  When we got to where the farm was located, we didn't really know which house we were supposed to go to so we just drove slowly down the road and then we saw a sign for somebody's birthday party and Kelley remembered there was some surprise birthday party thing for someone in the family so we couldn't see the sheepies today :(  That's why there isn't a ADORB POD today!  We drove home with a failed mission and then we hopped in the pool again.  Dad joined us this time and at one point he was dragging me and Kelley around the pool hahaha :)  Then Mom said it was time to eat and we had this amazing dinner thing that I can't describe.  Kelley and I decided to sit outside for awhile and she read while I did homework and then we came inside and decided to run to town to go get some ice cream.  Kelley's work had some sale for ice cream and Kelley, Dad, and I all wanted different flavors so we ended up getting three different kinds.  When we got to the store, none of the kind we wanted were in the freezer so Kelley asked a guy if they had any and he took us into the back room and into the freezer to look for them.  I did not go into the freezer because it was super cold but I stood by the door :)  When we got home, I took this picture with our three ice creams!  After I took it, Kelley said I should pretend like I was juggling them which I didn't know how that was supposed to work so here is the picture of me trying to do that:


Hahaha I crack myself up :)  When we got home, Kelley and I decided to do some power yoga thing that was super intense and then I ran two miles on the treadmill and took a shower.  Now I'm dead and gonna read.

No comments:

Post a Comment