See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 30, 2012

 I would just like to point out that I have no idea how it is already July 30th.....I'm not okay with that :(  My summer hasn't happened.  ANYWAY!  Today I did absolutely nothing and I liked it.  I woke up at 9 at Katie's house and then I just kind of laid on her floor until Carlee woke up and we left because Carlee was parked behind me.  When I got home, I tried to take a nap but that didn't work out so I ended up just reading and working on my speech because TOMORROW IS MY LAST SPEECH!!!!! Mom and Dad are no longer on 10 hour days so they were home by 4 and then I did end up taking a nap and sleeping until dinner.  After dinner I finished my book and then Kelley and I decided to eat some stuff in the kitchen.  Kelley wanted to eat leftover French toast sticks and I was eating the summer sausage and when Kelley went to put the lid back on the 2 French toast sticks she left she realized she didn't know which lid belonged to which container.  Putting a summer sausage lid on a French toast sticks container is really disgusting......it's not right.  So she was super stressed out as seen in the picture above.  Her solution to this problem was to sniff the lids as seen in the picture below:


That didn't really work out either so we decided the lid with the greasy marks must belong to the summer sausage and that settled that problem.  Now that that stress is over with, I think I'm going to watch Love Actually and be excited about finishing all my speeches tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You can't believe that it's already August because we aren't almost done with the summer bucket list!!!!!

    And I love Love Actually if you didn't already know that!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete