See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 12, 2012

Today I decided to wake up at 9 so that my life wouldn't already be over by the time I had to head to class.  So that's what I did!  After I woke up, I read and then I got ready and went to class.  While I was parking in the college parking lot, I didn't notice until after I was ready to get out of the car that I parked in a square with three other Jeepsters!!  Aren't we all so cute in our square!  I was going to take a picture then but there  was a lady in her car and I didn't want to look like a weirdo so I decided to find something else to take a picture of for my POD but then when class was over, ALL THE CARS WERE STILL THERE!  It was a miracle!!  So I took a picture while walking to my car!  Class got out 10 minutes early today which was nice and then I went and got gas.  After that, I read some more and then ate dinner and Kelley and I decided to rent The Vow from redbox.  I liked it but most people in the world were not satisfied with it which I don't understand because it was pretty dang cute!  Now we are going to watch The Notebook....there isn't a theme to these movies or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment