See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 20, 2012

Mom woke me up at like 8 this morning so we could go garage saling before Kelley had to work.  I was super tired from staying up late last night but I persevered.  We left the house around 10 and headed to a sub-division sale that said they had 40 garage sales!!  They definitely had a lot and they were pretty great too!!  Kelley and I found two Billy Joel c.d.s that we are excited about because we are nerdos.  After that, we came home for lunch and then Mom and I headed to a different garage sale sub-division that really didn't have that much to offer so we came back quickly.  I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, it was time for dinner.  Mom cooked something from Pinterest tonight and it was AWESOME!!!!  It was so great, let me tell you.  After dinner, we decided to watch the news about the shooting in Colorado and then we decided to watch The Help again.  When Kelley and I watched it last time, we thought Mom would like it so we watched it as a whole family this time!  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment