See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 25, 2012

Today I hung out with people that aren't part of my family!!! I know...it's hard to believe!!!!!!  Last week, Lauren texted me to see if I wanted to go to the lake with her and I said yes so we planned it for today!!  Originally, it started off being Lauren, me, and Cari but when Lauren picked me up, she said Sarah was coming too!!!  She picked me up at 11:15 and then we headed to the water park to pick up the other two from work.  I took this picture of us when we were in the car!!  We're so cute!  And Lauren was at a stop sign which is why she's not looking at the road :)  Right after we got there, Heather and Kaila showed up and we spent the whole day swimming in the lake and it was so great hanging out with them!!  I love friends!!  At one point we took a snack break in the house and then we got back in the water.  It was such a nice day outside today and the water was really nice too.  I'm terrified of bodies of water in which I can't see the bottom but I survived today because it wasn't too bad!  Cari had to get back for soccer so we had to leave at 5 and then I came home.  After we ate dinner, I helped Kelley label the levels of all the books she has gotten over the summer until the website crashed!  We got a lot labeled!!  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment