See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 29, 2012

I didn't do anything exciting in the morning today.  Mom made breakfast with eggs and hash browns and French toast sticks.  Breakfast was actually really late so none of us ate lunch.  I decided to read outside for a little bit because I didn't think it was hot enough to swim so I just sat on the deck.  It started drizzling soon after I went outside so I decided to come back inside haha.  I decided to take a shower at one point.  Kelley was working so we ate dinner without her and then Dad drove Kyle to the train station.  We decided to watch more of the Olympics tonight and it was swimming and girls gymnastics.  A couple weeks ago, Katie asked me if I wanted to come over to her house for a movie night with some other of my friends so I said yes!!  I left for her house at 9:30ish.  It was me, Katie, Collin, Carlee, Elly, and Rebecca that was there and I took this creeper picture of them when we were sitting around.  Katie's Netflix wasn't working for some random reason so we decided to run to the video store but they closed at 11 and it was 11:11 when we got there so we had to run to a RedBox instead.  We rented a weird horror movie called Intruder in which the demon in the movie ended up being the girl's grandfather? and then we rented Friends With Kids which looked like a combination of a commercial, a TLC show, and some random TV show because we were watching it on a HD tv.  Neither movie was that great but they were still fun to watch none the less.  Then we all sprawled out on the floor and fell asleep.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment