See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 22, 2012

Today was such a productive day!!!!!!!  When I woke up, I started reading and finally I told myself "do something with your life!!!"  So I went into my room and cleaned/rearranged things!  I put my bed back together since it has been lacking blankets for over a week.  I put my laundry away.  And then I moved the contents of my bookshelves around so that I could make more room for more books!!!  I took this picture because you can see that my books now span across the top of my bookshelf!  Before there were tins up there but I moved them.  It has left me with two empty shelves that I don't know what to do with....BUY MORE BOOKS!!!  After this, I did some computer things that I had needed to do for awhile like answering e-mails and such.  Then, Mom and I left to go pick Kelley up from her weekend being a teacher.  We only had to drive 45 minutes to where the girl who drove her lived so it wasn't a big deal.  Then we did more college/apartment shopping on the way home.  When we got home, we ate dinner and then Kelley and I went to the movie store to return the movie and get new ones.  We watched one tonight and now I'm ready for bed!!  Yay for getting things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment