See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 13, 2012

Well this picture was a lot brighter when I took it...  I did absolutely nothing all day today which you should pretty much expect now because that's all I've been saying for the past week...I woke up at like 11 haha and then I did homework and more homework and more homework until I was ready to go insane and then we ate dinner.  After dinner, Mom, Kelley, and I all had a severe sweet tooth so we decided to go to Steak 'n' Shake and get a shake.  Dad tagged along with us.  The lady at the drive thru needed to calm herself down.  Every time Mom started talking to her, she would try to finish her sentences or she would cut her off and it was super annoying.  Then when she handed us the shakes, she practically threw them out the window at us.  She was definitely in a hurry...I took a picture of us clinking our shakes together but it was like 8:30 and I didn't use flash and as I said...it was a lot brighter on the camera.  But there's our shakes!!  After that we came home and that's all the excitingness that happened in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment