See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 3, 2012

Today was a glorious day!  I woke up and got ready to take my midterm/give my speech in speech class today and then at 12:30 I headed out.  We took the midterm first and it was super easy because he took the questions from online which I had already looked over so I was done with the test in 20 minutes.  We got to sit out in the hall when we were done and then he told us to come in when everybody was finished taking the test.  We all had to go back inside the classroom just for me so that I could give my speech.  I did it and it was fine...I think.  I'm just glad it's over with!  Yay!  I feel so much better.  My voice was really shaky the whole time and I think I talked super fast but other than that, I think it went okay.  The people in my class were super nice so that's good!  Now I just have one on Thursday!  When I was done with my speech, we got to leave so I was literally leaving the college at 2 o'clock meaning the class was only an hour long...it was great. 
I went home and Kelley and I chilled in the pool while reading.  I finished the book I was reading and started the book Jill got me for my graduation present which is Ella Minnow Pea!  So far I really love it!  Kelley and I were also talking about the fourth of July and the parade tomorrow and that's when we realized we have nothing patriotic!  We decided to go to town to pick up some t-shirts and beads to make cool t-shirts to wear!  We asked Jill if she would like to join us in our endeavors and she said yes.  So Kelley and I got blue and red shirts and red, white, and blue beads and then we went home and waited for Jill to join us with her white shirt.
We started pretty late at night.  We painted our nails first and then we got to work on figuring out what we wanted to do.  Kelley had already done the beaded thing before so she knew what she was doing.  It ended up taking us hours to finally get the t-shirt all cut and then putting the beads on and then we had to figure out what we wanted to do with the top of the shirt.  We were all getting pretty slap happy and at one point I was balling my eyes out from laughing so much and my throat started closing hahahaha.  Eventually we gave up with the tops because we were getting frustrated and then we just all sat on the couch and fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I 100% did not know this picture took place.

    I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy you like Ella Minnow Pea so far! I hate recommending books because I always feel responsible for the person loving or hating the book, haha.

    ReplyDelete