See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 21, 2012

Hellooo!!!  Today was shopping day!!!  Mom, Dad, and Kelley woke up early to drive Kelley 2 hours away to meet someone who would drive her to Springfield!  I stayed home and slept and didn't even notice they left!  After I woke up and did morning stuff, Mom, Dad, and I set off on a shopping extravaganza!!!  Mom brought a list of things I needed for college and we promptly crossed many things off!!  Some of the stuff in this picture is for Kelley's apartment but most of it is for me.  We got towels, rain boots, a rack thing, an ironing board and iron (even though I don't know how to iron), a garbage can, a fan...and I can't think of what else!!  It made me really excited for school though!  After that, we came home and I finished Peter Pan.  I spent the rest of the night reading!  Mom and Dad are watching a movie now and I'm getting kind of tired!  Yay for college!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I will be interested to know if you ever iron in college.

    ReplyDelete