See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 9, 2012

I went to the library today!!  I woke up and I don't really remember what I did with my morning but Kelley worked at 12 so I drove her to work today!  I read a little and then did some homework and then Dad went off to the eye doctor so I decided to run on the treadmill!!  I did two miles which is the farthest I have ever ran without stopping haha :)  I hate long distances and I also have weird nerve problems in my feet so I did it bare foot and it was all good!  I was super sweaty though and really hungry because I hadn't eaten lunch before I started.  I was planning on going for 3 miles but then I got really bored with nothing to stare at but the screen that told me how far I had ran going up slowly so I stopped at two.  Then I took a shower and ate lunch and went to go pick up my sista from work!  I drove her so that she could come with me to the library after she got off work today!  I don't usually go to libraries because I like owning my books because they feel more personal that way but I needed references for my next speech so I picked up a few books!  I had to renew my card because mine expired last year and then we went and searched for some bookies!!  I was planning on taking a good picture but after I had already found the books I needed and we were ready to check out, Kelley and I realized that we forgot to take a picture so we hurried over to some rando shelf and I took this amazing picture instead :) 
When we got home, dinner was waiting for us and then Kelley and I decided to go to Old Navy and luckily today was not a good shopping day because we didn't feel like spending money haha :)  BUT for some unknown reason, our totals ended up being exactly the same amount even though we got completely different items!!  It was so crazy!!!  Then we hopped over to Maurice's where we think we offended a lady because she was trying to have a conversation with us while we made fun of a shirt Kelley was trying on...oh well.  After that, we came home and now I'm reading one of the books I got from the library today!  Yay!  Oh...in other news...this is what my pup looked like today:


Jersey says, "These is my pillows!"

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say that I'm shocked you went to the library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you get any books to actually read, or just for your speech?

    ReplyDelete