See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 7, 2012

Happy 7/7!!  Today was absolutely filled with nothing.  I woke up at 7 because the 'rents wanted to go garage saling in a town a half hour away which started at 8.  There ended up being nothing there because it went on yesterday and apparently they sold a lot of stuff then.  We did get Kelley some books though so it was successful for her even though she wasn't there haha :)  It was also extremely miserable outside because it was so hot!!!  We ended up heading home around 10ish and it was already 94 degrees at that time.  When we got home, we ate a little snack thing and then I fell asleep on the couch for an hour.  Kelley came home from work at around 2ish and then there was some lunch eating and talking but she left to go to Chicago at 3:30.  At around lunchtime, a dark cloud descended upon our droughtful town and Mom got really excited.  She and Dad took Kelley to the train and then they went to Walmart and by the time they got home, it looked like we were finally going to get some rain.  It also cooled off a bit outside and the 80 degree weather actually felt nice.  Mom watered her plants because she said if she did then it would definitely rain and then she and Dad took Jersey for a walk.  I took a picture of the pup before they left on their excursion and she was already hot before she even got out the door.  It is now 11:45 and I don't think it has rained yet haha...yet another day with hay for grass...oh wells.

2 comments:

  1. Hay for grass! What more could you want.

    My mom and I rode our bikes at 8ish and it was 80 and I almost felt cold...... I think the heat has melted my brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when I went outside when it was 80ish, I came back in and announced to the house that it felt nice outside and my dad thought I was crazy haha :)

      Delete