See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 17, 2012

I gave another speech today!!!!!  I'm so proud of myself for getting through this class without passing out haha :)  When I woke up, I ate breakfast and took a shower and then I just waited until I had to leave.  I got to class earlier today so that I wouldn't have to be last to give my speech and wait all class period but there ended up being only 8 of us presenting today so it didn't really matter what time I got there.  I can't believe I only have one speech left!!!  After all the speeches, we watched the trailer for The King's Speech and a part of the movie The Great Debaters and then we went home.  I started reading Peter Pan because I'm awesome and then Mom and Dad came home and we ate dinner.  When Dad opened a letter that was addressed to him, we noticed that it was a ticket where they take a picture of your car if you don't stop at a red light or whatever and it was a picture of Kelley's car.  The date was May 5 which was the day of prom so we realized the person driving the car was actually my dad and so we looked the video up online and they pretty much gave him a ticket because he didn't stop long enough at the red light................that sucks.  Since Kelley was at work the whole time we were figuring this out, we decided it would be hilarious to leave the ticket for her and make her think it was her that received it because we are just such a nice family :)  When she came home, I told her she had a surprise waiting for her on the table and then I took a picture of her being confused about what she was looking at hahaha :)  She was really scared and confused and then I felt bad and told her it wasn't her and she hated us haha.  Then we watched The Help because I finished it last night and asked her to pick it up for me.  Now I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment