See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 27, 2012

Yay!!  Today was a great day if I do say so.  I went from having a speech on Tuesday with absolutely nothing prepared to having a speech on Tuesday and having my whole speech done!!!  Mom, Dad, and Kelley went garage saling this morning but I stayed home to be productive and it actually worked!!!  Last night, when I was telling Kelley about my speech and my unpreparedness, she said she needed to give me a lesson in procrastination...that means a lot!  I seriously worked on it all morning and I didn't shower until 3!  TMI?  At 5:30 we left the house because a guy Mom works with was in a play and he gave her tickets for free!  I decided to wear a new Old Navy shirt, capris, and my red shoes!  When Kelley changed her outfit, she decided to also wear a 3/4 sleeved shirt, capris, and red shoes because we're awesome :)  The play we were going to was in a town about an hour-ish away.  It started at 7:30 and we got there early so we decided to go out for ice cream.  Kelley and I ordered the same thing so we took this twinsie picture with our matching ice cream and outfit :)  The play was The Music Man which I have seen multiple times throughout the course of my life but it was still good!!  It was inside a church so it was kind of hard to see but the stage area was so tiny and they had almost 50 people acting on it!!  It was crazay!!!  We left the theater at 10:45 and got home an hour later.  When I got home, I checked my online class and my teacher graded the paper I turned in yesterday which means that I'm officially done with that class and I got an A!!  Yay!  My first college class!!!  It was such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment