See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 14, 2012

Hello, friends!  I woke up at 7 in the a.m. this morning and that sucked!  I could not fall asleep last night and ended up going to bed at like 2:30 so I was so exhausted this morning!  We went garage saling in this rich neighborhood that was selling pretty much nothing so not a lot was purchased :(  Kelley found some books though!  Yay!  After that, we all headed home and then Mom, Kelley, and I headed out to go meet our aunty for lunch!  She called yesterday and asked to go with us but Kelley had to work yesterday so we made a date for today.  So we ate lunch together and we talked about crazay things that are super exciting!!!  We were at the restaurant for almost two hours!!!!!!  THAT'S CRAZY!!!  But it was nice to see our aunty-poo!  After that, we went home and I took a half-nap on the couch in which I kept becoming conscious of my surroundings while sleeping so it was really weird.  We ate dinner and then Mom, Kelley, and I decided to run to town to go to a new store and Kelley and I both bought cute dressies!  Yay!  I was just working on my speech for Tuesday but now I'm going to read and fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment