See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 19, 2012

I didn't really do anything this morning but Kelley had to work so I was all by my lonesome.  She came home a little after 12 and ate leftover Italian beef that we had and when she opened the container, there was a nasty layer of grease that was hard and she decided to spoon it out.  I wanted a picture of it because it was nasty so that's what I did!!!  Sorry if it's disgusting :)  After that, I had to go to class and all we did was watch people give speeches.  Some of them were interesting and some were funny.  After class, I came home and we ate dinner and then Kelley and I decided to invite our BCF over because we hadn't seen her in a while!!  So Jill came over at 8:45ish after Kelley, Dad, and I dropped Kelley's car off at a car place.  We decided to watch Parent Trap and It Takes Two which is pretty much the same movie but it brought back many childhood memories!!  After that, Kelley fell asleep and Jill and I stayed up talking until she left!!  Yay for cousin time!

No comments:

Post a Comment