See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 26, 2012

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!  I ordered this on Tuesday or something...I have no idea how it got here so fast!  Today all I did was work on my essay.  I woke up and worked on it.  Kelley and Jill went to a retired teacher garage sale and I had to stay home because 1) I was doing homework 2) I had class at 1 and 3) Someone needed to be here to sign for the laptop.  So I stayed home ALL morning and I took the fastest shower on record just in case the FedEx guy came and then I left to go to school and Kelley still wasn't home.  Right when I got to class, she sent me a picture of herself holding the box.  I literally missed this baby by ten minutes :(.  We got out early from class today which was super nice!  When I came home, the house was empty and I thought Kelley was kidnapped because her phone was on the table but she wasn't in the house.  Then I realized she must have went with Jill to a teacher store.  I finished my essay and sent it in which means I am officially done with that class!!  Yay!!!!  After dinner, I helped Kelley label more of her books!!  We have such a great system down right now!!!  We spent hours doing that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment