See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 11, 2012

Hello world!  I woke up at 11 today....yay?  I read, ate lunch, took an online quiz thing for my class and then read some more.  At around 1ish, I heard Kelley running on the treadmill so when she got off I decided to run 2 miles again today!  Yay!  My feet really hurt now and I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow but oh well.  I took a shower after I ran and then I did more reading.  I pretty much spent the whole day reading the book I got for my speech.  When Mom and Dad got home (at the same time, in the same car!) we ate dinner and then I wrote my thank you cards for my graduation party!!  And look who's on top!!!  I hope everybody loves my amazing photoshopping skills because I know I do!  They go out tomorrow!  After that...I read some more...has anyone else noticed a pattern?  That was all my day consisted of...I wish I could add more but everybody would get bored...soo BYE!

1 comment: