See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 10, 2012

TODAY WAS DAD'S FIRST DAY OF WORK!!!!  A couple weeks ago he had an interview at the college that my mom works at and where I'm currently taking classes because they had an open position for a plumber and last week he got a call saying he got the job!!  Although right now it's still temporary while everything's being worked out and such and then hopefully in a month his job will be approved and he'll be official!!!  He had his first day today so Kelley and I woke up at 6:15 to see him off!  This is him.  And here is Mom and Dad walking out the door together:


They're so cute!  Now that they work at the same place, they can carpool!!  They didn't today though just in case they found out they were working different hours but THEY'RE NOT!  This is really exciting for the whole family if nobody noticed........
After they left, Kelley and I had plans to go on a morning bike ride and then do yoga but we both decided to just go back to sleep.  I ended up waking back up at 10:40!!!  I'm not okay with that.  I usually leave for class at 12:30 and I actually wanted to do something with my life today buuuutttt I didn't :(  I pretty much woke up, ate lunch, read from the library book, and left.  6 more people gave their speeches today and then we did some learning and then we left.  I was super tired when I got home for some reason so I kept declining Kelley every time she asked me to do something.  We had dinner and then Kelley and I played on the wii doing various activities like tennis.  We ended up sucking against the computers we were playing with :(  Now we are going to watch She's the Man!  I love that movie!
On a different note, today was my friend's niece's first birthday!!  She is seriously the cutest baby in the world and he sent me an adorable picture of her:


I give you permission to melt because I did!!  She's just so adorable!!
Anyways, She's the Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment