See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 31, 2012

TODAY WAS MY LAST SPEECH!!!!  This is a big deal to me...my worst fear is officially over!!!  So I woke up today and had a really bad headache but I pushed through it!  Kelley went to work and then I had to leave for my class.  I was super nervous for this speech because I didn't feel that prepared for it but it all went okay.  We even got to get out early today because there were only 8 speakers!  Yay!  I'm so glad to have that over with!  As a celebration, I decided to make it rain with my student evaluations I received today...unfortunately, this picture idea was a lot harder than it originally seemed.  I set my camera on a timer that takes three pictures in a row and I tried for a very long time to get a good picture and this was the best one that happened.  Jersey was looking at me weird every time I threw the papers hahaha :)  When I uploaded the pictures to my computer, there were 40 pictures of me trying to succeed in this task haha :)
After this, Mom and Dad came home and then Kelley came home shortly after.  We ate dinner and then Kelley and I went on a 12 mile bike ride.  The only way Kelley got me to go with her on this bike ride was to promise I wouldn't get sweaty but halfway through we stopped and I was dripping with sweat, bleh.  Then we both took showers when we got home and Jill rode her bike over to our house!!!  It's only 5 miles between our houses which is crazy because it seems a lot farther in my brain.  Now she is here helping Kelley send e-mails and I just looked at possible scholarships but I only filled out one.  Did I mention that I gave my last speech today?!

2 comments:

  1. that's was a really good idea, the papers i mean!! well, i suppose it's late for wish good luck, but is the intension count, right? hope everything come well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Congratulations on your last speech!! Too bad it was so confusing for some of your classmates............

    This has been such a fulfilling day for us all.

    ReplyDelete