See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

July 6, 2012

Today I woke up at 8!!!  I couldn't fall asleep last night so I went to bed at like 2:30 and I had a doctor's appointment at 9:30 so I had to get up at 8 :(  I didn't think Kellen would join me on my journey but she did because she's a good sport :)  I had to go to the doctor's because I needed a TB test for Iowa but when I got there they told me I actually didn't need a TB test because that was only for certain types of students or something but she was going to give me a meningitis shot instead since I am staying in a dorm.  I look really awkward in this picture but the band-aid is where they gave me my shot!  After the doctor, Kelley and I went driving around to see if there were any garage sails but there weren't that many so we soon went home because it was literally torture to be outside.  It was so disgusting today.  We had lunch at home and then Kelley went off to work and I took a four hour nap on the couch hahaha :)  Part of it was from not sleeping and the other part was from my shot but I was so wiped!  Mom and Dad were out all day and I was going to get my homework done but I slept instead.  When I woke up, I moved my laundry along and then tried starting my homework but Kelley came home with the triplets she babysits so I couldn't do anything after that :)  We went swimming and they were nutso and eventually they wanted to play with the wii so they did that and then they left to go home.  And now I'm gonna go back to bed :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you wouldn't need a TB test unless you would be around people... like a nursing person or a teaching person!

    ReplyDelete