See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 29, 2012

Today was a very long day!!!  Kelley woke me up at 7 AM!!!!  And we went on a bike ride.  I liked going early because it was still pretty cool outside and it felt like we had two whole days ahead of us!  The day felt soo long!!  When we got back from the bike ride, we ate some breakfast and then took a shower (at different times).  Mom, Dad, Kelley, and I had plans to go garage saling today so that's what we did!  I ended up getting two books and a DVD!  Yay!  The weather looked so stormy all day and at one point the clouds were really cool looking but Kelley was the one who took all the pictures of the clouds.  At one garage sale, Mom ran into one of her friends and her friend's grandson was with her and every time Dad looked at him he would start crying and it was so funny hahaha :)  That was seriously the cutest baby I had ever seen though!!  He was so cute!!  We stopped for lunch at a nice little place that Mom and I have eaten at before but Kelley and Dad were newbies.  Then we did some more garage saling and then we went to Sam's Club to pick up stuff for my partay tomorrow!!  We got my cake which is super cute!  There were seriously free samples for everything being sold in Sam's Club today so Kelley and I got the one for some awesome melty cookie thing with ice cream and I took a picture of her with the adorable mini spoon that came with the sample!!  Also at Sam's Club, Mom bought another pineapple that was disproportional...I think she likes disproportional pineapples...this one was the complete opposite of yesterday because it was really fat with a tiny stalk.  I took a picture of the two pineapples next to each other once we got home:


My life is so interesting hahaha :)  When we got home, Kelley cleaned her room and I did homework in her room and then we ran to town to pick up Chinese food!!  Then when we got back, Mom realized she needed more mayonnaise so after we ate dinner, we had to run to town again.  Then we went back to her room and did the same thing as before.  Kyle came home on the train and since Kelley and I already went to town twice, we let someone else go pick him up.  Now I'm going to bed!  Yay!  Tomorrow's my party and in the words of Janelle "YOGO" hahahahaha (you only graduate once (which isn't necessarily true but still funny))  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment