See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 26, 2012

Hello friends.  So this morning all I did was stress out about giving my speech and then I went to class and it didn't even happen.  He scheduled a make-up day for next Tuesday and he asked if I wanted to go today or Tuesday and I said today but I think he misheard me because I was never offered to go....So it was just a normal class day.  I came home and Kelley and I decided to go on a bike ride.  We are extremely out of shape because we both died halfway through the loop we were doing.  This is us after the bike ride.  When we got home, it was time to eat dinner and then I mowed the grass.  After I cut the lawn, Kelley and I both started craving junk food and decided to go on a run.  During dinner, Kelley told us that this guy kept calling her store "Westy's" today (which is not accurate) and she also brought up for the third time in my presence how she has a good work ethic so when we left to go buy junk food, she left this note for Mom and Dad so they would know why we had disappeared:


We seriously zig zagged through town because we went to three different stores and they were in opposite directions.  We ended up getting ice cream popsicle things and two bags of popcorn and then we went home and watched Green Street Hooligans which was really good and giving me a heart attack during the end of it.  I recommend it and I also recommend it with subtitles because I'm pretty sure I missed half the movie because I couldn't understand them haha :)  Then we read a little bit and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment