See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 7, 2012

Today I actually kind of did something with my life!!!  I woke up at 7 for some unimaginable reason but I went to bed again at 8 so it was all good.  After I woke up, I headed to our community college to visit Mom!  I went so that we could pick up the books I needed for my summer classes and also so I wouldn't get lost when I tried to find my class since the building is under construction.  Since I was halfway there, I decided to head over to Barnes & Noble.  Every time I go here, I miss my Borders :(  Boo.  My they rest in peace.  In the parking lot, I parked behind someone with a Iowa sticker!!  Yay!!  So I took a picture of both the store and the sticker!
After this, I came home and read outside.  It was super nice and I got really hot but it was still nice.  Dad came home some time around 4ish and he taught me how to make tuna haha so I was able to have a tuna sandwich for dinner.  I'm so close to finishing my book!

2 comments:

  1. I drove behind an Iowa sticker car today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I see them all the time now that I'm going there.

      Delete