See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 12, 2012

Today was a day full of my wanting to vomit all over the place.  I woke up at 9 this morning and I was super tired.  I took a shower and then I went over to my high school to request a transcript.  I was not looking forward to this because I don't really like dealing with the people in the guidance office and I was afraid they would be mad that I wanted a copy of my transcripts.  It turned out all right though because there was only one lady in there and she was nice to me.
After that, I came home and ate lunch and read while the time slowly ticked down for me to go to my wonderful speech class.  This was the second thing I was dreading today.  I was on the verge of both running away and puking while walking into the building.  For those who don't know...I absolutely hate talking in front of people.  When he said we had to give a little introductory of someone we interviewed in class, the first thing that popped into my head was how I could somehow get out of there before I had to do it.  I don't know why I hate it so much because it really isn't that big of a deal but I just hate when people watch me.  The best part of the day happened when he said our first speech will be next Thursday which is the only day I have to miss because I have competition so that means I have to make it up next Tuesday...can't wait.
Then I went home and as soon as I got home, we went to pick up Kelley from the airport!!!!!  This was the only happy thing that happened to me today :)  Her flight was delayed twice which was awesome because originally I wasn't able to go with since I was in class!  I took this picture of her right after we picked her up while she was showing me things she had bought.  We stopped at Culver's and got ice cream and then we spent the night looking at her pictures from Africa!!  I think I'm going to start some homework now...yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment