See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 3, 2012

Hello!  I woke up at 11:30 today but that was mostly because I stayed up until 2 reading!!  I finished my book I was reading and then I took a shower and by that time it was about 3.  I decided to start reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo because Kelley got that for me a long time ago but I didn't want to start it until I had all three books and I acquired the last one in March so I don't have excuses to not read it any more!!  I've heard from a lot of people that it doesn't get good until about half way through so I'm just going to have to power through until then.  It isn't bad...I just have no idea what's going on haha :)
So at 4:30ish, Mom, Dad, Kyle, and I left home to go to dinner at Houlihan's!!  Kyle's birthday is on Saturday but since he was home this weekend, Mom and Dad decided to take him out for his birthday now.  I am lacking from this picture because I was taking it and also, Kyle's eyes are shut...
So we had dinner and then after that, we drove Kyle back to the city.  There was a street fest going on right behind his apartment so it was hard to find parking but eventually we did and it was all good.  After we dropped him off, we headed back home and just now got back!  I'm gonna go read some more now!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your book.......... I definitely don't want to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete