See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 15, 2012

Today the fam and I went sailing!  And by sailing, I mean of the garage variety!!  Kelley is looking for apartment/future classroom stuff and I'm looking for books!!  Here are all the books I bought today!!  Yay!  I love people who are willing to get rid of their books even if I don't understand their reasoning!!  I decided to get all the Lord of the Rings books even though I read The Hobbit once and wanted to stab myself the whole boring time it was happening.  Maybe I was too young at the time...?  Kelley was able to find a plate set of 15 plates!!!  That's a lot of plates!!  After trying to do the math, she figured she could now have 13 guests at her apartment!!  At the place where she got the plates, I took this picture:


If you look closely, you can see a daddy long-legs on the spider book :)  We found this funny :)  Also, today at two different places we went to, Kelley and I were asked if we were twins.  TWO DIFFERENT PLACES!!!  This was the first time we were asked this though...but jeez.  Then we went home and Kelley went to work and I took a two hour nap!  After that, I worked on some speech stuff and then read and that was pretty much it.  Yay for new additions to my books shelf :)

1 comment:

  1. When I find legit picture books at garage sales, I always wonder too why the people don't want them anymore!

    ReplyDelete