See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 16, 2012

Today was a whole lot of nothing.  Mom made French toast and then I had a chiro appointment at 10.  Kelley worked ten hours today so my day was Kelley-less.  I alternated reading and working on my speech and that was pretty much it!  Mom and Dad worked on spreading mulch outside and then we had BLTs for lunch which are just BTs for me.  Then after they were done doing stuff outside, we had dinner and then took a shower and changed into this stupid outfit.  He's wearing navy shorts and a navy shirt.  I told him he wasn't allowed to do that so naturally he became my POD.
It was very humid out today and it kept alternating between being overcast and being rainy.  On the bright side, I looked at the pool today and it is almost super clean!!  You can actually see the bottom now which is always a good thing!!  Now Dad's watching a movie he got for father's day and Kelley is sleeping on the couch, accompanying him.

No comments:

Post a Comment