See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 13, 2012

I did not sleep well at all last night because I was stressed about speech.  Someone seriously needs to give me anti anxiety pills gah.  I kept waking up thinking I missed giving a speech or something and it was super annoying and the result was that I slept later than I wanted but oh well!  So I woke up and read a little thing in my book for my comp class and then I went online and did the discussion for the section I read.  I was stressing out because we had to take a quiz on it and we only got twelve minutes and I was afraid it would be super hard and I would need more time...then I took the quiz and it literally took me thirty seconds.  The POD is my result.  I wish it told me how long it took so that I could laugh at it hahaha it was so great.
After that, Kelley and I watched Lion King because she was begging me to watch it and waiting all morning for me to do my online stuff so I finally said yes.  Then I worked on some speech stuff and I read a little bit and then I had tumbling.  This was my last practice ever :(  It was sad but I didn't really feel like it was my last practice so I didn't get that sad.  I hadn't been sad for any of my "lasts" this year.  Either I'm just really unemotional or things just don't hit me yet haha.  Whateves.  Now I just did some more speech stuff.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment