See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 21, 2012

First day of nationals!!!  Nationals were in Madison, Wisconsin this year so we decided to not stay in a hotel and just drive back and forth for the three days that I have to compete.  Today I had synchro trampoline!!  It was at 12:30 so we left the house at 8:30ish and ended up getting there kind of super early.  We only competed against one other team and we ended up getting first.  Here we are being synchronized:


We're so awesome.  I was literally shaking for minutes after we were done because trampoline makes me so nervous!!  But we ended up doing pretty great in my opinion!!  Our synch score ended up being 8.6 out of 10!!!!  I'm pretty happy with that!!  Our overall score was 49.6!  We got first.  The POD is us in first except my partner had to compete on floor at the time we were receiving the award so she couldn't be there so I was all by my lonesome.  Here is me with the trophy:


Yay!  This was my only nationals first place trophy haha :)  After competition, Mom, Kelley, and I went out to lunch at Chipotle and then we went into bookstores and then headed home.  When we got home, Kelley, Jill, and I went 45 minutes away to a Salvation Army and Goodwill in a town and got LOADS of books!  The Salvation Army seriously had a huge wall just stacked with books.  Jill and I had to tear Kelley away from them because we were there for almost 2 hours and we were done with looking through all the books!  Here they are being weirdos with the cart full of books:


After that, we went home and then I ate soup and then went to bed to get ready for my second day of competition!

2 comments:

  1. I know I already commented on this sweet picture of me but it is pretty much amazing.

    ReplyDelete