See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 9, 2012

Today was Kyle's 24th birthday!!  Happy birthday Kyle!!!!!!  It was also one of the busier days I've had in a while!!  Mom made breakfast this morning and then I took a shower and prepared myself for my bike ride with Jill!  We decided last night to go on a bike ride down a path that extends pretty far out in our town.  I picked her up at 11 and then we rode to an easy starting place for the route.  This is the same path that Jill, Kelley, and I are planning to take during the summer but since Kelley wasn't home, we decided to head in the opposite direction of our goal.
I took this picture of Jill at our first water break!!  We made it really far without stopping for water which we couldn't determine if that was a good or bad thing.  It was about 90 degrees out today so we were both hot but it wasn't too overwhelming.  Eventually, we biked to the end of the route which was apparently the border to Wisconsin.  I took a picture of the sign:


We're so awesome.  Once we got there, we turned around.  On the way home, we stopped in a town and got ice cream and I bought a graduation card for Carlee.  It was a wonderful stop.  Then we got on with our adventure and we both got really tired on the way back.  When we saw the roads that meant we were close to where we started, we were overwhelmed with joy!  We headed home after the bike ride and a took a shower and then read a little bit and then ate dinner.  After dinner, I headed over to Carlee's house for her graduation party!!  It was super great but I was really exhausted from my bike ride.  I left at 9:30ish and now I'm about to pass out!  Yay for actually doing something with my life today!!

1 comment: