See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 19, 2012

Jersey pictures never get old...right?  So what happened today was pretty much what I expected to happen yesterday...nothing.  I woke up at 9 so that I could shower and do stuff before I had class but all I did was read.  I was all alone this morning because Dad was somewhere and Kelley was working.  I went to class and then when I came home, I found out my dad got an interview for a job!!  Yay!  Then I joined Kelley who was reading in the pool.  I finished my book and then started a new one.  We had a delicious dinner and then I read some more.  At one point, Jersey joined me in reading and I decided to give her a book hat which is pictured above.  She was being super cute tonight but she's always super cute so it was nothing more :)  Tomorrow, I have a date with my grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment