See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 5, 2012

Hello friends!  I woke up at 11 o'clock today which did not leave much to do with my life.  Dad asked if I wanted to cut my grandma's grass so I said sure.  My grandma owns a piece of property that only has a garage on it so my dad and I mow the grass for her.  After we cut the grass, we also trimmed a lot of the crap trees that are on the property and ended up filling two garbage bins with branches, some of which had thorns.  Boo.  So I took a picture of the garbage bins.  When we got home, I read outside some more and then Dad made dinner for us.  After dinner, Mom and I signed myself up for our community college's website thing for students because I have classes starting Monday...woo.  And now I finished my night by finishing The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!!!  Yay!!  It was really good and I recommend it!  I promise it isn't too horrifying!!  Now I would like to watch the movie although I just watched the trailer and it looks scary so I need a friend who is willing to watch it with me and who preferably doesn't mind awkward scenes.  Also, I just watched the trailer for The Perks of Being a Wallflower which I have also read and was also very good and also looks like a good movie!!  I recommend that book to anyone who likes inspiring/depressing books about outcasts/life.  That's all for today.

7 comments:

  1. We should hang out again. My life is boring with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA!!!!!!!! I meant that my life is boring withOUT you.

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahahaha
      But seriously my life is non-existent.

      Delete
    3. Well John Green is going to be at the Printer's Row Lit Fest in Chicago this weekend....... if you aren't busy on Saturday we could go if you want?

      Delete
    4. OHMYGOD!!!!
      I have a graduation party in the evening.

      Delete