See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 24, 2012

Today was completely unexciting!!  I woke up and worked on my speech pretty much all day and all I keep thinking is that it's horrible and then I fix it and I'm happy and then I think it's horrible again...this sucks.  Around afternoonish I decided to stop stressing and just read and forget about it so that's what I did.  Now that I think about it...I really don't know where the day went because I didn't do that much but the stuff I did do didn't seem like it took that much time...hmmm.  We had a nice dinner and then I had a taste for chocolate but we were completely drained of all our chocolate resources so Kelley and I decided to make chocolate covered pretzels from her left over Tanzania fundraiser stash.  The following pictures are of Kelley demonstrating how to make the above chocolate covered pretzels.  Side note:  She unintentionally looks like a freak in all of these...that's just the way her face is.
First you take a pretzel:


Then you dip it in melted chocolate half way:


Then you shake the chocolate off of it so that it doesn't get all globby and such:


Then you dip the chocolatey side in a bowl of sprinkles:


Then you lay it on your wax paper to dry (I had to photoshop a picture of Kelley's weird face into this picture so that she is still there in spirit):


And then you get the POD which is the finished product!!  Yay!  They dried super fast and we kept eating all the broken pretzels and dipping them in the chocolate and it was soooo delicious!!!  They're super addicting so you are forewarned!!!  That was the most exciting part of my day haha :)

2 comments:

  1. sidenote: I only unintentionally looked like a freak in the FIRST one. The rest were intentional :) and you know that, sisterface. You're sitting next to me....and reading this right now...and laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the best thing that happened to me today!!!!

    ReplyDelete