See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 27, 2012

I woke up this morning and then did a whole lot of productive things like homework and putting my laundry away and putting all my new books on my bookshelves (which are pretty much all full now :( ) and then at 2 I had to go pick up my grandma and take her to the chiro!  We went out for lunch again afterwards so I took this picture which is like the other picture except we were done eating at this point!  I was soooo full at the end of lunch I thought I was going to explode!!  Then I drove her home and I went home too.  Kelley worked from 3-9 so I was by my lonesome for a little bit which allowed me to get even more homework done!  That's all that pretty much happened today though...nothing too exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment