See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 6, 2012

I CLEANED MY ROOM TODAY!!!  If you can see what's on my monitor...it's the before picture of my desk but if I can't see it...here's a closer look:


Yay!  I'm so glad to be able to see everything that's in front of me now!!  What you also can't see in either the before or after pictures is the crazy stack of college letters I have received over the course of three years.  Here is my stack of college letters:


I spent some time today shredding these which took about an hour to get rid of almost half.  In the beginning of the day, I just read again.  I ate lunch outside and since a part for our pool came in yesterday, Dad was able to improve the quality of the water even though the bottom is still really green.  Here's the updated pool:


I swear the water's clear and that color is just from the bottom.  And here is the picture of my buddy that was with me today:


She is now able to walk on the deck without falling into the pool so I think that means she learned her lesson :)  The clouds kept going in front of the sun while I was outside and it was making me cold so I went inside and that's when I cleaned my room.  Yay!  Then I went to tumbling.

3 comments: