See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 25, 2012

I did pretty much the same thing as yesterday so if you want to know what I did...just look at yesterdays!!  Except that we didn't make chocolate covered pretzels tonight.  After Kelley came home from work, we had turkey burgers which she is obsessed with so Mom finally bought them the other night and we made them tonight.  After dinner, Kelley wanted to go on a bike ride but instead we ended up running into town to a store that is kind of like a Goodwill except not and the books were more expensive than Goodwill.  There were a bunch of shelves and they were all categorized nicely.  Once Kelley got to the children's section I got really bored because there were so many books there so I just sat and started pulling random books off the shelves to read.  I read a Rugrats book which was ridiculous and then I found a Harry Potter poster book from the fifth movie which I kind of flipped through and got bored but not before I saw the above picture!!!  It made me laugh because I don't understand how someone could go from looking like and then seriously like five years later look like this:


Doesn't make sense.  So I took a picture.  That's all that happened...tomorrow's my speech :(

No comments:

Post a Comment