See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 22, 2012

Nationals Day 2!!!  I had tramp today at 8:30 so we had to leave at 5:30!!!  I woke up at 5:20 but wanted to wake up at 4:45 soooo...that sucked.  We ended up leaving at 5:45 but we still made it in time.  I competed and I thought I did pretty well but I got fifth out of five anyway.  Here is me competing (I'm the girl in the video...on the tramp that's farther away) :


So the POD is of us getting awards!  Afterwards, we went out to breakfast and then had to kill time until noonish because of the walk-in.  My coach nominates all the seniors for scholarships so we have to be there for the march-in when they announce the winners.  So we got back at the arena place at 12 and then sat in the stands for a little bit until it was 12:30 so I decided to go meet up with my team.  The march-in was supposed to be at 1 but it started at almost 2 so I was sitting in the freezing basement with loud kids for almost two hours.  It really sucked.  Then we walked in and the only benefit of being nominated for scholarships was that we got to sit on comfy chairs instead of the ground.  It lived up to my expectations and then we learned that nationals next year is going to be in Florida...thanks, USTA...thanks.  We learned at the walk-in that our team got a first place team trophy for sub advanced synchro tramp thanks to me and Lani!  Yay!  I'm glad of my contribution!
The walk-in ended at 3ish and then we headed home and I fell asleep on the way home and then we stopped for ice cream at this small place and they had HUGE proportions and I almost threw up before I was even close to finishing my shake thing so I had to save it for later.  When we finally got home, I went straight to bed and Mom and I slept from 5ish to a little after 9...that was a nice nap haha :)  Now Kelley's home and we may or may not watch a movie...?  Double mini tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment