See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 20, 2012

As I mentioned yesterday, today I had a date with my grandma!!!  I woke up at 9 this morning and took a shower and then headed out with Kelley to go pick up my grandma.  She and Kelley both had chiro appointments today and she told me to come with so she could take us out to breakfast.  After the chiro, we went to a local restaurant and she ordered the French toast from the kids' menu because she's so tiny hahaha :)  I took this candid picture of her while she was eating.  Afterwards, we sat in the restaurant for a little bit and talked and then we drove her home.  Kelley drove to town and did some stuff with her check and then we went home and sat in the pool and read.  We are both extremely burnt right now which is not fun!!  I finished my book and we went to town again to see if they had the movie version but sadly it was rented out.  When we got back home, Dad decided to pick out his clothes for his interview for tomorrow and we realized he had nothing good so we had to go to town once more to go pick out a shirt.  We just got home and tomorrow I have to get up early because it's my first day of nationals!!!!!  I'm so excited because tomorrow is synchro!!  Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like you took this exact picture before of your grandma!!

    ReplyDelete