See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 2, 2012

I was busy pretty much all day today!  I woke up at 8:30ish because Mom had made pancakes for us.  After breakfast I read a little bit and then I had to head off to tumbling to practice synchro!  One gym nearby doesn't have two trampolines to practice synchro on so my coach said they were allowed to come to our gym to practice so she also invited all the people doing synchro to come today too!  So from 11-1 we had synchro practice but me and my partner left early because we were doing pretty well.  After I got home, I took a shower, Kyle made lunch, and then I read a little bit more.  Lauren came to pick me up at 5:30ish so that we could go to Meghan's graduation party!!!!  The party was a nice swimmer reunion so of course we took a swimmer reunion photo!!!  As you can see, the sun was very bright and it liked to shine on me and Lauren making us look weird while everybody else looks good in this picture!  Eventually, Emily and Lauren's sisters left, dwindling the party.   Lauren and I decided to stay until 10ish and then we left too.  It was a nice day with my friends.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment