See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 28, 2012

I have come to the realization that this picture looks super trashy hahahaha :)  So this morning I woke up all by my lonesome because Dad had disappeared somewhere and Kelley was off working.  I did some homework stuff and then I went to class.  Today was seriously melting outside.  A girl in my class said that it was 96 but the weather thing said it felt like 108!  Kill me.  On top of that, the college decided to turn the air off from 2-4 to save money...guess what time I have class....yep 1-4...cool.  The room smelled like sweaty bodies.  After class, I came home and then we had dinner and I was such a productive person!!!  I seriously worked from 6:30ish to 10ish on my speech and I feel slightly less anxious about the fact that everything in my life is due next week.  Mom went shopping to get party supplies for Saturday and she purchased that pineapple seen above.  You can't tell in the picture but the pineapple is super un-proportional because the stalk thing is way taller than the body, as seen here:


So I decided to take a picture with it and Kelley said to hold Jersey while taking the picture.  I realized that it's very hard to hold a squirming pup in one hand and a pineapple in the other which is why the picture looks like how it does haha :)  Kelley kept telling me how awesome I looked tonight because my hair was pulled back in a neck bun thing but you can't really tell in the picture.  Tomorrow, we are going to try to wake up early to get an early bike ride in! Let's see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment