See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 10, 2012

I did nothing today but my parents did a whole lot of not nothing!!!  They spent all of yesterday and today staining the deck and they finished!!!  I took this picture of them through the window...as you can see from the screen.  Mom's hiding behind the slide and Dad is painting the railing thing.  I devoted my whole day to finishing my book and I did!!  Now I'm a lost soul without another book in the series :(  I seriously recommend those books to anyone because they were so interesting!  And intense!  Although somewhat far fetched but that's okay.
It was like 90 degrees out again today and we got a call in the afternoon saying that my grandma passed out in church and that she was taken to the hospital.  She ended up leaving very quickly because she was just dehydrated and now is she is feeling much better so YAY!
My online class starts tomorrow and I would be nervous but it's online so I don't really care haha :)  But this means my summer is kind of already over :(  Boo.  Hopefully it'll be enjoyable though...?

No comments:

Post a Comment