See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 23, 2012

Today was my last day of competition ever...boo.  Since I took a four hour nap last night, I could not fall asleep when I had to so I was once again super tired when I woke up at 7 this morning.  We have a whole lot of family that lives in Wisconsin so on Thursday, Kayte decided to come to today's performance!!  She met us at the arena thing and got to watch my last competition!  I had double mini and I ended up getting 4th out of 9 and there was a tie in 6th place!  Here are my passes:




After competition we went out to lunch at a place in Madison that was super good!  They were having some sort of dog thing where everybody was allowed to bring their dogs and there were so many cute puppahs!!!  We saw a pug and Boston terrier mix and it was soooo cute!!!  After lunch, we walked around and went on top of the Monona Terrace which overlooked Lake Monona.  Someone was having a wedding there but we snuck in to a small portion of the terrace and took this picture:


We're so cute.  Afterwards, we walked to the farmer's market that was being taken down and Mom bought some awesome spiral grass that looked cool and then we went inside the capitol building which was really pretty but slightly confusing because there were hallways leading everywhere!!  Then we walked back to our car while getting lost in the process but eventually we found our way!!  We drove back to the place where the meet was being held so Kayte could get her car and then we drove back to her house!  It was a super nice visit and it's too bad that we live far away from each other :(
We got home at around 5ish and then I worked on some homework.  Kelley and I watched The Reader last night which I don't recommend if you didn't read the book because it would be so confusing hahaha and strange :)  We were pretty much laughing the whole time because Voldemort is in it :)  Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment