See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 8, 2012

This is my dog.  She's crazy.
So after I woke up this morning, I was faced with this little nugget peaking out of the bar things in my bed :)  She's so cute :)  The whole day felt like Saturday today because Mom doesn't work Fridays over the summer so both the 'rents were home and I kept getting really confused.  I pretty much spent the whole day reading since I finished my book last night and it did not end satisfactorily so I had to start The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest right away...obviously.  I really don't know what happened to my day because I woke up fairly early but apparently all I did was read and mow the lawn...I felt like the time went super fast though...I don't know.  I miss my sissy :(  But she's being awesome in Africa so I guess I'll just have to wait a few more days until she comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment