See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 14, 2012

Today was a busy, busy day!  I woke up at 9 and had breakfast and showered before I headed over to my high school to pick up my transcripts.  The transcripts weren't ready so I told them I would go back after I had class.  When I got home, I ate lunch and read before heading off to my speech class.  After speech, I went to my school for a second time and this time they handed me my transcripts so yay!!  I went home and we had dinner and after dinner Kelley and I decided to run to town.  Before we left, Mom was watering the plants and the hose was very enthusiastic about its job so I took a picture :)
We went to World Market at one point and I saw this:


It's the original Harry Potter sauce...obviously.
After shopping in that town, we had to go to a different town to pick up a recommendation!  I'm applying for a scholarship that needs to be postmarked by tomorrow and I needed my transcripts and two recommendations and I forgot about the scholarship until Monday so it's been crunchy trying to get everything together.  I also had to write an essay about a subject I knew nothing about so I did that tonight and it wasn't very good but I don't think I can do any better.
While we were in town, Kelley and I picked up The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movie and we just finished watching it.  It was 2 hours and 30 minutes but it was super good.  It followed the book very well and they didn't make it into a somewhat horror movie which means I liked it!  They could have easily made some parts really scary but they toned it down!  Now I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment