See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!!  Above is the gifties all us chillins got Dad!!  Kelley and I got Dad a nice food/drink basket and Kyle got Dad that DVD.  I woke up this morning to Kelley telling me to wake up because she gave Dad his present.  Then Kelley made us all omelets for breakfast!!  Then Kelley went to work and I read.  Some time in the afternoon, my mom asked if I wanted to go to town with her to look for some stuff for my grandma and also some outside stuff like pots and dirt.  I said sure so we went to town.
We had  a delicious bar-b-que chicken thing for dinner and then after dinner, Dad, Kelley, and I went on a boat ride at Grandma's house!!  It was super peaceful and Kelley and I were singing Disney songs so that was great haha :)  While on the boat, we saw this:


It was flying over the lake and the parachute thing was really pretty. After the boat ride, we needed to snap the cover back on the boat and Kelley had a sweatshirt so she tied it around her waist like a weirdy and then posed like this:


Look at those toned legs!!!  She's the coolest...obviously.
Then we went back home and Jill came over for a reading party!!!  Yay!!  We read and talked about things and Kelley fell asleep super early so it was just me and Jill for a while.  At one point Kelley woke up and told us to be quiet because Mom and Dad were sleeping and we just stared at her and when I asked her about it this morning, she said she doesn't remember that happening haha :)  Jill went home at around 2 and then I finished my book and went to sleep too.  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, AGAIN!!

1 comment: